• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What's the best way to monitor persons with two accounts in a Fellowshjp for breach of rules

bretonrae

Hello, we had a very new member set up a second city today. That person if using the trader to put goods , from the bigger city into the new city. Is doing this fair to everyone else in the Fellowship?

Alram

Flippers just flip
You can do an in game support ticket if you think rules are being broken and support will look into it.
As far as anything in a FS, that's entirely up to the Archmage and the other players. I've been in FS where people had more than one account and it wasn't a big deal.

sam767

Yes it is completely fair. I have alts in my FS when we lose members and I take 0* trades from them just like I do from every other Júnior member of my FS. I have huge surpluses of goods and I push them to anybody who will take them. If you have a senior member pushing goods to an alt to benefit the FS - what is the problem?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Yes, push accounts violate both the rules and the spirit of the game and the accounts involved can be banned by Inno if they are reported.