• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

what's the boost building

thx569

Memory fails, So I ask questions. How do I determine what buildings give me a boost for "ethereal aerosols", "wonder wax" or " finest flying powder". Apologies for any disturbance in the force.

Glandeh

Not sure if I understand your question correctly. There is one ancient wonder (Tree of Enlightenment, chapter 20) that will boost you ascended goods production, but it's just like Mountain Halls and Timewarp just a percentage added (NOT multiplied) to everything else. I know of no other building that will boost your production.
The main boost will be your relics, up to 700%. I expect that most players will have reached that point when they are able to produce ascended goods. But, as you probably know, that boost will only count for one of those mentioned. If your normal boosted goods is Crystal, then you get the bonus for flying powder. If it's scrolls, then your bonus is for aerosols, and if it's silk, then your bonus is to wax production.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I'm with @Glandeh 's answer but I would like to add that you can get a small, limited, boost to Ascended goods production if you are far enough along, in the Cauldron. How much and for how long and how far you have to be in the chapters is unclear to me, but I'm in chapter 19 and I can achieve, I'm guessing, about a 5 hour boost of 6%. The time and amount are a guess based upon what the cauldron seems to do for other things. Not much and not for very long.

AJ

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
You can also click on each building in your city and/or in your inventory and it will tell you what it is producing.