• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What's your view on this FA?

DeletedUser19818

What is your FS planning for this FA?

We're a middle level FS on Ceravyn and probably skipping or slacking it.

DeletedUser8946

We're 100% in, but that's because we're one of the best Fellowships in Elcysandir (modestly). We score first in tournament in our World (according to Elvenstats) and we've gotten #1 in the Fellowship Adventures every single time but two: The first, which we got second, and the third, which we didn't do. So we pretty much do it for the Glorious Arch of Triumph.

In my Sinya city and Beta city, we're pretty much the second option. Doing something, but not trying too hard. The third prize is pretty good, but the entire Fellowship isn't willing to simultaneously break their back to try and get it.

DeletedUser9601

We're trying, but only because we can sleepwalk to finishing all 3 rounds (1 path each).
I was very disappointed in the Round 3 reward, compared to the prior FSAs. Significantly worse, IMO.

DeletedUser3297

We are all in! Last FA we were ranked #2 this time aeound we are aiming for the top spot :D

DeletedUser19818

I feel like we'd be a lot more in if we could rank top 3ish. But, we'd probably top out around number 60.

dikke ikke

The FS that I am part of goes all the way, finished stage 1 and 2 completely in less than 30 hours, stage 3 is something different. Trying to be 1st 3 time in a row so we can start to collect triumph arches :p

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Interesting how there are very distinct camps.
The "top 3", the "bare minimum", and the "not at all".
I'm pretty sure it would take a drastic change for any of them to change their view.

I would have no problem doing my part of being number 1 because I'm pretty bored, but there is just no way I'd even try to convince 24 other people that it makes sense to do so.

DeletedUser9601

Interesting how there are very distinct camps.
The "top 3", the "bare minimum", and the "not at all".
I'm pretty sure it would take a drastic change for any of them to change their view.

I would have no problem doing my part of being number 1 because I'm pretty bored, but there is just no way I'd even try to convince 24 other people that it makes sense to do so.
I'm "bare minimum." I'd happily gun for Top 3 if I were in an FS that I had faith could work together and communicate at the level needed for Top 3 on Arendyll. That's not really my FS though, so it would take a substantial change in membership for me to want to switch.

DeletedUser2959

Meh. Give us a drop-down for quests and I'll hate these a lot less.

That being said I am all-in because my FS is. It is most definitely NOT something I enjoy the way it is currently implemented.

DeletedUser17455

We are about to finish stage 3, which is great. My fellowship just had an influx of active players who are enthusiastic about the FAs. We used spreadsheets to track progress and coordinate, all the good stuff! We're looking at ~50th place.