• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

When is a good time to attempt the 2nd level in spire?

Simpumba

I will probably hit chapter 4 this week, however I hit the 2nd level of spire, and it's just not something I'm able to complete atm, the losses are to high. I have the needles AW so my ranged units are strong, it's just those darn fairy mages that eat me alive up there(and the 2 waves)

What would be a good goal to start pushing level 2 of spire? I really enjoy it, and want to get better!

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Make sure you craft the 5-day buildings in the MA. I know they may seem like a waste at first, since they don't last long, but if you time it right, you can get two spire runs from one set of buildings. Whenever I put out a mage multiplier and two unleashed unit upgrades, it seems like I just fly up the spire.

Darielle

Although I do negotiate a lot ... the best rule of thumb with negotiations is, if you don't get something very good on the first try, withdraw and try again. You'll lose less by only losing one set of goods than by losing all three rounds.

Darielle

By something good, I mean on the lowest level, at least one "nobody needs it." On the second level of the spire (the high halls), you need at least two "nobody needs it." Don't make the mistake of thinking that green check marks are a good thing on the first try. I'd much, much rather have "nobody needs it." That means you'll eliminate that item for all the spirits, rather than have to deal with dismal odds by having so many goods to try on the last try. I hope that makes sense.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Spire enemies are all 3-star troops, so you will stay at a disadvantage until at least all your Barracks troops have had their researches done to raise them to 3-star as well.

Make sure you craft the 5-day buildings in the MA. I know they may seem like a waste at first, since they don't last long, but if you time it right, you can get two spire runs from one set of buildings. Whenever I put out a mage multiplier and two unleashed unit upgrades, it seems like I just fly up the spire.

This only works if you also have enough Time Instants to open the doors more quickly.