• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

When will the next FA start?

Moho

Chef
Not that I know of. I've only heard someone speculate that the Mana Hut may be offered as a reward in the next FA...

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
@zookie46 Just FYI, there will be no FA until after the next event.

How is this known? I keep hearing "unofficial official" news about "no FA" but nobody seems to know from where this vital "fact" is coming. It may be true... or not. On the other hand, if there are truly official sources saying this, do pass them on to me so I can "hear it from the horses mouth" as they say.

Thanks!

AJ

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
How is this known? I keep hearing "unofficial official" news about "no FA" but nobody seems to know from where this vital "fact" is coming. It may be true... or not. On the other hand, if there are truly official sources saying this, do pass them on to me so I can "hear it from the horses mouth" as they say.

Thanks!

AJ

I believe I commented initially in the news from beta thread, but no FA.