• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Where’s the tournament?

T6583

It looks like its delayed an hour. Not sure why. But I'm hoping its because they're working on fixing the bug.

Miroami

Thank you. Would have been nice if someone gave us a heads up. I wonder if they fixed the bug? I’m worried that I will feed my fire Phoenix only to buff up my enemy to kick my own butt!

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Thank you. Would have been nice if someone gave us a heads up. I wonder if they fixed the bug? I’m worried that I will feed my fire Phoenix only to buff up my enemy to kick my own butt!
I might sit this one out. I've got event fatigue which is causing me to look on the entire game with jaundiced eyes.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I do not think it was a mistake in when Daylight Savings time ended or the Halloween event would not have started on time Monday morning. I was awake at 5AM Monday morning, so I can confirm it started when expected. Hopefully this is for an update.

Miroami

I might sit this one out. I've got event fatigue which is causing me to look on the entire game with jaundiced eyes.

I hear you on that.. can’t catch a breath lately. I’m hoping they give us some time before springing the next fellowship adventure on us.

DeletedUser23318

I know, but DST did end this past weekend in the UK, and probably the rest of the EU that uses it, so knowing Inno, it could have happened, just to change all their servers at the same time.

Was not aware of that.

Miroami

I know, but DST did end this past weekend in the UK, and probably the rest of the EU that uses it, so knowing Inno, it could have happened, just to change all their servers at the same time.

Hmmm now you got me wondering, especially since my AM, who’s in Germany, isn’t online yet...

Deleted User - 3932582

I believe this is DST difference between Europe and US - I do remember tournaments starting at 14:00 Eastern at one point in time.

DeletedUser4194

Hi, indeed Daylight Savings indeed is the cause for the apparent delay. You can expect it to also go for an hour later on Saturday :)

Miroami

Just spoke with my AM in Germany, they ended daylight savings so Inno’s clocks are an hour ahead of USA clocks... :D:eek::eek::rolleyes:o_O