• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Where art thou, Gingerbread?

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Has anyone seen Gingerbread Mansion base in MA recently? I see artifacts, but no base. Asking for a friend.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I'm looking for it too. I just got the 9th artifact so I figure it's time to build it, but I sold my base many chapters ago. Wanting a new one. I'll let you know if it shows up.

crackie

@-Solaris- I’m thinking it’s not actually in the rotation and is a bug? My 3 cities haven’t seen it and it’s not in any of my inventories. I craft all the bases to take them out of building slot rotation so it’s been years of no show, as @Alram is also confirming. My FS hasn’t seen it either. The artifacts come up though. Would think they let us craft base if artifacts are in there. Mermaid base is still in rotation. I see no reason why Gingerbread wouldn’t be.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I have one in my US city from the original event, so I can't verify anything there, but it does rotate through my crafting on Beta.

-Solaris-

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Good morning all,

As you know, to see a unique building in the Magic Academy recipes, it must not be in your inventory or placed in your city.

Do also keep in mind that all of the buildings that use artifacts to evolve can be deleted, but the artifacts are deleted with them, and although you may build another in the magic academy when and if it is available again, it will be level 1.

As far as I know, the Gingerbread base is not out of rotation but it may take a while to show, as we rotate many different evolving buildings. In any case, I will forward your feedback on how much this particular building is appreciated.

Have a magical day!

Alram

Flippers just flip
Sometimes you just need to have a good belly laugh...
Screenshot_20230706_074421_Chrome.jpg

Ihrlaen

As far as I know, the Gingerbread base is not out of rotation but it may take a while to show, as we rotate many different evolving buildings

@-Solaris-

Thank you for your response, but I am going to have to call you out on that. This is a player-controllable variable and many of us do exactly that. By crafting all buildings (placed or otherwise), we deliberately pull them out of rotation and we still have not seen the Gingerbread Mansion.

If you could, please verify that it is actually in rotation and not bugged as we (the interested players) suspect.

Also, while you are asking the pertinent questions about Magic Academy crafting tables, please inquire about the Coldfire Phoenix Artifacts. A bug report was made but never responded to and closed and archived prematurely.

crackie

it may take a while to show
@-Solaris- It's been over 2 years. Is its rarity attribute set to 9999?

As far as I know, the Gingerbread base is not out of rotation but it may take a while to show, as we rotate many different evolving buildings. In any case, I will forward your feedback on how much this particular building is appreciated.
Appreciation for this building will drop significantly if this is a ploy to get us to spend diamonds on artifacts with no base to evolve from.

Serena McTavish

My Khel city is in ch 9. I craft every base just to get them out of rotation. I have never been offered a gingerbread base in that city. That city is just over a year old. In my elcy city, if i delete or sell a base it usually takes a month or less to show back up in rotation.

crackie

Yeah, let’s not forget to count all the mad crafting during FAs and all the sips of clarity spent to rotate it during that time. I have over 170 pet food. I am pretty on top of my MA. There ain’t no Gingerbread base in there unless it’s rarity attribute is set to 9999, which would still make it a bug.

Also, while you are asking the pertinent questions about Magic Academy crafting tables, please inquire about the Coldfire Phoenix Artifacts. A bug report was made but never responded to and closed and archived prematurely.

https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index....rotation-on-all-servers-including-beta.32974/
Can also confirm I see the bases for Coldfire, but no regular Coldfire artifacts, except in tomes.