• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Where have all the little people gone?

DeletedUser2379

I've noticed recently that my town is deserted! All the wandering little people have left town. I checked with my fellowship and others there have noticed it as well. Kinda lonely without them!

RoverLove

missing people.jpg

DeletedUser1826

What is your graphics setting? I'd noticed that my people were missing a few weeks ago, and it was because I'd changed my settings to low city graphics quality. Maybe that's it for you?

DeletedUser1603

That's indeed the most likely cause they are missing. Could you check that and let us know please, @roverlove ? :)

DeletedUser2753

I have noticed something similar, Chalked it up to a low number of available people.

DeletedUser828

I don't have as many as I use to, I figure they got ticked off at some of the game changes and left town~~o_O

DeletedUser115

This is not a bug, and is the cause of having graphics on low/medium rather than high. :) Same concept applies to when you want AWs to display on the side of the mountain. ;)