• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Where is beta?

QueenieDaphne

I would really enjoy the opportunity to play the beta version of Elvenar, either on my laptop or my Android smartphone, but I can't find a download at the Microsoft store or Google Play Store. Any advise?!

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
It will require making a new account just for the Beta server, using a different email address. You can use the same account name, but you have to make a different password for login.

The Fairy

Scroll-Keeper, Buddy Fan Club Member
in the game menu you use to login there is a flag at the top, click on that to get to the beta server

This is for browser. In the app you need to go all the way back to the login screen and press the "language" button in the corner and change language to ZZ to login to beta.

It will require making a new account just for the Beta server, using a different email address. You can use the same account name, but you have to make a different password for login.

You can use the same email for different servers, but you need to create a new account as Enevhar writes.