• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Where to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser14

If you need to send a letter to the Governor, please reply in the COMPETITION THREAD and your letter will be delivered.

Last edited:

DeletedUser76

Dear Governor,

I am a Human citizen of your city, Visigoth. Today, I am writing to you about some of the problems that has been going on in the city. There recently has been a lack of decorations in the city, causing the citizens/villagers to produce less good that they usually are. All I see are smoke , dust, and elven-rats crawling around. All I see are buildings. Here's my solution to the problem: I suggest that more decorations are added to the city to make everything more beautiful and motivate your citizens. Thank you for reading my letter!

Truly yours,

Citizen.

DeletedUser3

Graphicdesigns,

You have posted your letter into the wrong section. The instructions on how to post are listed on the thread in competitions. Please remember to read over all the guidelines and rules of future competitions. When there is a competition ALWAYS post your response in that thread already created.

After you post within the current competition thread you will not be able to view your post as it will be HIDDEN until the competition has ended. Please post in the correct section.

DeletedUser150

Letter to the Governor: Correct Thread.
This title mislead me, too.
Please give a link in your post:
Correct Thread HERE

DeletedUser3

I apologize for the confusion thread title changed, also I will close this thread to prevent all future confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.