• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Where will the start time of the FA be announced first?

Crow Last Elf

Which site or facebook group do you suggest for the earliest announcement of the start time for the FA? It feels like guessing the start is part of the "adventure"!

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
If you mean the actual hour of the day, that is never announced, but has been the same for every FA. If you mean the actual day it starts, it is not official til you get the in-game notice two or three days before it starts.

Crow Last Elf

Thank you for the info. I meant just the day. As far as you know, does the in-game notice always give you at least 2 days? Sorry to be so specific, I usually play on mobile and I don't remember the in-game notice or Elvenar's facebook page giving 2 days notice last time. But the pc in-game notice may appear more reliably.