• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Which Are Your Favorite Military Wonders/Structures?

SgtPepper189

So far the Fire Phoenix and Needles of the Tempest for me.

56349309_315087849186702_6386039552283432562_n.jpg

200px-AW_LT_Ch3_3x5_0009.png

DeletedUser20951

I've posted a pic of this armory before (in another thread), but I still love it the best of all building art, and will happily repost it:
Elven Armory.png
And to add a new one to the military theme, a level fifteen through twenty (I like 'em all) elven barracks is my pick:
Elven Barracks.png
The bracers and blades are an especially nice touch, and the beefed up statue arms make me think, "STRONG. I will crush you!" XD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20951

I like the art for the first five levels of it, but I'm not too fond of the evolved version after that.
Sanctuary.png
The Monastery, on the other hand, I think is hideous no matter the level. *glares at eyesore in elven city*

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 3932582

If we're talking about artwork, I am not a big fan of Fire Phoenix one (as much as I like what it actually does). Fully evolved FP looks like a weakly chicken that is ready to be barbecued. Would be fine for L5 or less (e.g. chick form), but for fully evolved form it does not look sufficiently impressive for a military beast it is.

56349309_315087849186702_6386039552283432562_n.jpg

Compare that with this version:
rise-of-phoenix-large[1].png

I'd rather prefer my firechicken to look like the second version. Unless, of course, Inno considers another 20 or so evolution levels to FP. Then it's all cool ;)

Gath Of Baal

-- I have always Wondered why I had to clean the Ma Deuce when I was not the one who got to play with it?

-- I have always wondered when there was work to be done, how people could disappear so quickly all ninja like

-- I have always wondered how my TA-50 could vanish so fast and frequently? I have a theory about this, that there was only ever 1 thief in the Army and everyone else after that.was simply trying to "acquire" their stuff back via other peoples stuff.

-- I have always wondered how a parked tank could break down just sitting under a tarp in the motor pool?

-- I have always wondered why Jody? surely there is a more manly name for the guy... Why not Bruce

-- I have always wondered why PT was at 0600 when surely I can get the same health benefit from it starting at 0800 :)

-- I have always wondered if drill sergeants stayed awake at night thinking up new inventive cutting edge names to call soldiers

-- I have always wondered why common sense is not a requirement to become a 2nd Lieutenant

These are a few of my favorite Military Wonders :p

Fayeanne

If we're talking about artwork, I am not a big fan of Fire Phoenix one (as much as I like what it actually does). Fully evolved FP looks like a weakly chicken that is ready to be barbecued. Would be fine for L5 or less (e.g. chick form), but for fully evolved form it does not look sufficiently impressive for a military beast it is.

Better than the Aureate, which looks like a duck.

The sparkles when it is in egg form are beautifully animated, though. Made me actually kind of sad to evolve it...

DeletedUser18450

-- I have always Wondered why I had to clean the Ma Deuce when I was not the one who got to play with it?

-- I have always wondered when there was work to be done, how people could disappear so quickly all ninja like

-- I have always wondered how my TA-50 could vanish so fast and frequently? I have a theory about this, that there was only ever 1 thief in the Army and everyone else after that.was simply trying to "acquire" their stuff back via other peoples stuff.

-- I have always wondered how a parked tank could break down just sitting under a tarp in the motor pool?

-- I have always wondered why Jody? surely there is a more manly name for the guy... Why not Bruce

-- I have always wondered why PT was at 0600 when surely I can get the same health benefit from it starting at 0800 :)

-- I have always wondered if drill sergeants stayed awake at night thinking up new inventive cutting edge names to call soldiers

-- I have always wondered why common sense is not a requirement to become a 2nd Lieutenant

These are a few of my favorite Military Wonders :p

@Gath Of Baal

I just gotta say this is the funniest thing I have ever seen on this forum, pure :coin:. LMFAO