• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Which do you like better? Forum Game

DeletedUser20396

Ok, so this is how it works. I ask which do you like better(or some form of that phrase, as long as it gets the point across.), elephants or rhinos?
Then @Fairy Dust says elephants. Then she asks, do you like water or pop better, then the next person does it again. Or it can revert back to the person before them.

So, here my question: do you like apples, or bananas?

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Falcon (are we doing this right?) lol !!
falcon.jpg

Which do like better in game Humans or Elves?

Last edited:

Vergazi

Elves because Humanarium sounds ridiculous.

What Chapter in the game do you like better...Orcs or Goblins? o_O

Sir Squirrel

Oh that's a tricky one! I would say Orcs, they are brutes, but I think Goblins are evil !!

Which do you like better playing Elvenar on, mobile or on browser?

DeletedUser20396

Dinner, because in my house it's the same thing.

Which is better: chuckling or laughing?
P.S. @Sir Squirrel , @Vergazi , it is of the 2 picked by the person putting them. On or the other, a or b, there is no c.

Sir Squirrel

Cats and I know that, we were just messing with you Saphirra lol.
Which do you prefer answering the questions or messing with the original poster !!:D

DeletedUser20951

That's actually a surprisingly difficult one, @Saphirra the magnificent... For me, anyway, given my overall apathy towards food and sweet stuff and they're both kind of sweet, so... Chocolate? Because it stores for much longer and isn't as messy to eat? Yeah, I'll go with that.

Driver or passenger?

DeletedUser20951

Oh... Oh no, this is an even harder question! Jesus, uh... They're both kind of ricks, in their own way, but... Gandalf! He's more straightforward with his jerk moves, and I prefer transparency.

(I strongly second, "I drive")

Silent treatment or direct confrontation?

DeletedUser23255

Depends on who’s doing it as to which I’d prefer

Elvenar or Forge of Empires? :p

DeletedUser

Because I am who I am (and I haven't had coffee yet)... :D

Oh... Oh no, this is an even harder question! Jesus, uh... They're both kind of ricks, in their own way, but... Gandalf! He's more straightforward with his jerk moves, and I prefer transparency.
Granted, but Dumbledore couldn't exactly risk transparency, which was why he kept the World's second most powerful Legilimens and Occlumens in his side pocket. And normally I prefer transparency as well, but a lifetime with Odin has taught me that a Wizard's idea of transparency isn't necessarily the same as everyone else's.

(I strongly second, "I drive")
I let Balder drive once. He wanted to know what a pet shop was, and even after 30 years, Heimdall still hasn't forgiven me (he had to find a new Realm for everything we brought home).

It was a great trip until I explained to Balder what a "feeder rat" is...I realized how deep I was in once he saw the bunnies.

Silent treatment or direct confrontation?
Depends on who’s doing it as to which I’d prefer

When it's Odin, either way you're screwed.

Elvenar or Forge of Empires? :p

Elvenar, but sometimes, FOE has it on...like Feudal Japan. If I could do my whole city like that, I'd be a happy little fox. :cool:

Bacon or sausage?

What is this "or" you speak of?

Heh... Ian McShane or Anthony Hopkins? :D

DeletedUser20396

Ooh, devilish. I love both those actors, but i have to say Anthony Hopkins, as Zorro!

Antonia Bandaras, or Arnold Schwarzenegger?