• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Which sales are server-wide and which are per-player?

DeepTerminal

I know that % bonus diamonds offers are specific to each player and depends on their past spending habits.

Many other sales (event currency, RR spells, KPs, troops, etc.) seem to be server-wide (i.e., everyone gets them at the same time).

Does anyone know about 10% expansion discounts? Are those server-wide or per-player?

Thanks!

Deleted User - 1178646

I know that % bonus diamonds offers are specific to each player and depends on their past spending habits.

Many other sales (event currency, RR spells, KPs, troops, etc.) seem to be server-wide (i.e., everyone gets them at the same time).

Does anyone know about 10% expansion discounts? Are those server-wide or per-player?

Thanks!

Server wide,

Personal are the x% discounts, the builder (when you start the game) some special offers for expansions (special ones you het in your inventory and do not raise the premium expansion price when you place them)
Those are the ones I know,

Server wide are: x% discount on residences, workshops and expansions (these seem to happen at at the second half of each big event)
All bonusses related to buying premium (ex: bonus KP, bonus event currency, bonus restauration spells ect)
All offers related to units
Unique offers like black friday deals.

Deleted User - 1178646

Thanks for the detailed reply. I saw that last Cyber Monday (in 2019) there was an unprecedented 20% discount for expansions. Do you think it will return this year? I have quite a bit of diamonds stocked up, and I might wait till Cyber Monday in case of another 20% sale..

I have no clue, lol, just like you, but thats why I called x% and not 10% since we have seen a different number in the past,