• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Wholesaler Offer Timer

Oenophile

On 7/21/20, my wholesaler tab now has a timer at the top of it on a banner, counting down from 24 hours. It counted down to zero, then immediately reset again to 24 hours! Meanwhile I cant post any trades because of this.
I have already uninstalled the game, rebooted and reinstalled in case it was a glitch. But the timer is still there and I still cant post any trades!
SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!!!

The issue has been resolved, thanks!

Last edited:

Henroo

Oh Wise One
There is always a countdown in the wholesaler. It is when the prices in the wholesaler reset. Are you sure you were in the right tab to try to post offers? You can't post trades from the wholesaler tab.

Sandstorm173

That way the wholesaler works is you can buy goods from it for an increasing amount of coins, tools or your boosted good of that tier. The cost of goods resets every 24 hours. You can see the amount of time until the next reset on the wholesaler page. It should not be restricting your ability to post or accept trades.

Oenophile

That way the wholesaler works is you can buy goods from it for an increasing amount of coins, tools or your boosted good of that tier. The cost of goods resets every 24 hours. You can see the amount of time until the next reset on the wholesaler page. It should not be restricting your ability to post or accept trades.

I completely agree with you that it should NOT be restricting me from placing trades! But that is the only thing I can see that may be preventing me? And yeah I know about the timer resetting for the price of goods, I've been playing for over 3 years, and am pretty well acquainted with most aspects of game play to the point I'm at in the game. Thanks for your reply....

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Traders are working normally in the 3 worlds I play (Khelonaar, Arendyll, Winyandor). What world are you in? Each world has its own server so it is possible the problem is just on 1. Have you asked you fellowship members if any of them are having issues?

Oenophile

Hey thanks, yeah, I asked my other Fellowship members, and they're good. We're in the Winyandor world, I think I've gotten the issue resolved now tho! I appreciate you!!!

Oenophile

Could you take a screenshot? That might help us understand what is happening.

I believe I resolved the issue myself tho, I uninstalled it once more, rebooted again, and reinstalled the game again, and it started working correctly. I appreciate you taking the time to get back to me, have a good one!