• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Why Are Event Building Rewards Tied to Chapter?

JasmineMoon

I'm in chapter 6 so event buildings provide rewards of my T3 boosted goods plus 1. I have so many now that I don't really need any more. But I could really use some T1 and T2 goods. Those are always needed, especially T1. When I started playing there were no events for awhile, so I missed those buildings in my early chapters, and I wasn't very good at getting rewards. Will there ever be a way to get those goods with event buildings, or am I just out of luck because I progressed too far?

shimmerfly

I'm not sure what you mean here. Your trying to get event buildings that produce your tier 1 and 2 goods?
If that is correct ( and I still don't think I'm following you) then maybe an event in the future you will see them or craft them in the trader. Any specific building your looking for? You can produce your own tier 1 and 2 goods.
They're tied to what chapter your in because it's more fair that way?

JasmineMoon

You got it. I would like an event building that gives me tier 1 goods. The recently offered buildings seem to reward supplies, tier3 or mana depending on chapter. Yes, I can produce my tier 1 and 2 goods. I have been adding and upgrading manufactories. But because tier 3 is the only option for my chapter, many event buildings have no value for me. If some of them offered different tier goods they would be more useful for everyone. In fact, instead of changing goods, it would be most useful if a few buildings just offered tier 1, 2 or 3 goods in increasing amounts for each chapter. Although even a low chapter player could use higher tier goods, they could do supplies instead of goods at those levels. BTW, most of the folks in my fellowship feel the same. They concentrate on culture plus population buildings and skip the rest.

shimmerfly

Maybe you can suggest a change in the ideas and suggestion threads. If you have multiple people behind your suggestion it may have a chance of being looked at. Good luck with your endeavor!

NightshadeCS

The event buildings that produce something other than just culture or population go through a sequence based on chapter. First is coins and/or supplies, then T3 good, then mana, and finally perhaps seeds (some stop at mana). I think this is because T3 goods are more valuable than T1 and T2, but you bring up a point I had not thought on much. So many of us are looking at those buildings for mana and/or seeds, that anything from the chapters before that seems moot.

Anyway, to recap, none of them produce T1 or T2, regardlesss of the chapter in which you won them. If you would like something that does, you will have to look at the evolving buildings, or some of the sets. Mermaids Paradise produces T1, and the Gingerbread Mansion T2. Perhaps the summer event will have a prize such as that. : )

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Some of the buildings in the Moonstone Library set which you can win in the Spire produce Scrolls. That is a T2 good.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
If you max out your boosts and join a good FS that picks up your trades, you'll soon lose interest in T1 goods from event buildings.