• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Answered Why are the mountainside art buildings missing?

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I just noticed there are no buildings on the mountainside like there always were before. I haven't lowered my graphics settings, nor have I sold any AWs. I found an old thread that said to simply move the building (lift it up and then back in the same spot) and then refresh. Tried that with my prosperity, no dice. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Pheryll

Set Designer
I just noticed there are no buildings on the mountainside like there always were before. I haven't lowered my graphics settings, nor have I sold any AWs. I found an old thread that said to simply move the building (lift it up and then back in the same spot) and then refresh. Tried that with my prosperity, no dice. Is anyone else having the same problem?

I have no problem seeing cliff art. Have you tried changing the city graphics to a lower level and then setting it back at the high level?

Moho

Chef
i36.jpg

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I have no problem seeing cliff art. Have you tried changing the city graphics to a lower level and then setting it back at the high level?
I'll try that. I have it at a high setting but I'll switch back and forth and then refresh. Thanks; I'll see if it works.

getmomo

I find it difficult to play games on the mobile. Except word games, of course.

I actually find elvenar difficult to play on my laptop. I started playing on my laptop and almost quit playing until I tried the phone app where in my opinion the game plays much better.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Well, now I know how to hide the bars from my orcs each night! You'd be surprised at how much damage a million drunken orcs can do when running through your city when the bars close. We tried closing them early but that made things worse. Instead of being drunk and missing whatever they were swinging at half or more of the time, they were only half-drunk and hit their targets twice as often! So it's either "no drinking" or "fully drunk." We'll try hiding the bars and see how that helps. Probably end up with a riot or two in protest. But I'm not telling them I hid the bars. I'll pretend it's a mystery and form a "blue ribbon panel" to "look into the matter and file an official report."

AJ