• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Why has my ranking dropped by 25%?

My city has completed the last chapter and long ago had the max land without spending diamonds. Prior to the last update the ranking vaired between 148 and 152. After the update the ranking has fallen several times and is now 195. Why did my city lose about 25% of its ranking? I have no army to speak of, my barracks is level 5 and there is one armory at max level. Does the massive loss in ranking have to do with military? There are 20 AWs, but none dedicated to armies such as Shrooms. I had skipped all possible squad size technologies, but have completed 4 chapter's worth since the update and the ranking was still going down daily.

Confused and looking for options.

Count Rupert

It may have been nothing to do with your city. Your rank is is based on your ranking points compared to other players in your world. The recent update saw a "balancing" of most of the ancient worlds which could have affected your ranking points compared those closest to you in rank.

Cheap Nag

It's nothing you did. Inno changed the rules, pulling the rug out from under a lot of people. Our world's former #1 is now #6 and 1.6M points behind the new one. Rude.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
It will be Thrones of the High Men. If you own one, try disconnecting the road to it, then reconnecting it.
Or all the people with Thrones as it had a buff to raking points and many since the change have started to place it and level it quickly for culture as well as those points.