• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Why no information about the background image is slowly grow (building) we not control

DeletedUser4582

Hello,

No information in Wiki or in game about the right background image they have some construction slowly grow and how that can appears or how much points or ranking we should be have or paids to grow this parts without no information?

thanks

DeletedUser3602

Hi Babylone,

I have no idea what your question is, haha. Maybe you could say it differently?

DeletedUser4582

upload_2017-2-18_14-33-33.png

This part grow, but no information how, about, cost, no information.

DeletedUser2274

These buildings have disappeared all of a sudden and I can't find any information on why or anything about the recent updates that including them being taken out for some reason--- anyone know anything about this? Those images were the only reason I pushed so hard to gain my wonders! Lol.

DeletedUser2274

[QUOTE="Sir Squirrel, post: 47313, member: 2611I ]To see them you have to have your graphics options set at med. or high. At low they don't show. You get to options with the big gear at the bottom right of your screen in game and then pick the little gear and check what level your graphics are at.
Hope this helps![/QUOTE]
I did not even think about that. I forgot that I put my graphics on low to speed up visits without lagging too much. That explains it! Lol. Thank you :)

DeletedUser3689

Hello,

No information in Wiki or in game about the right background image they have some construction slowly grow and how that can appears or how much points or ranking we should be have or paids to grow this parts without no information?

thanks
You get those for building certain Ancient Wonders. Sanctuary/Martial Monastery, Crystal Lighthouse/Great Bell Spire, Mountain Halls or Dwarven Bulwark, ..and one more I forget lol