• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Why the chicken crossed the road. (This is my final answer).

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
If I could draw I'd draw this, but alas, words will have to do. Of course if a picture is worth a 1,000 words, the following will be cheating you out of hundreds. Still, at least it shouldn't get any "TLDR", right? ;)

Imagine said chicken crossing the road. It's moving from the left side to the right.
On the right side of the road there is a sign pointing to the right. On the left side of the road there is a sign pointing to the left. The sign on the right, points to the right and says, "Free Range Chicken Farm." The sign on the left, points to the left and says: "Chicken Soup Factory." And that's, "the rest of the story." (Still, I do which I could draw.)

AJ

Last edited:

Huor

FB_IMG_1650910895307.jpg