• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Wiki wonder portraits wrong

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
The wiki says the Maze of the dark matter wonder gives the dragon avatar and the Dragon Abbey wonder gives the sorcerer avatar. This is not correct, it is the other way around. The Maze of the dark matter wonder gives the sorcerer avatar and the Dragon Abbey gives the Dragon avatar.

DeletedUser9173

The wiki says the Maze of the dark matter wonder gives the dragon avatar and the Dragon Abbey wonder gives the sorcerer avatar. This is not correct, it is the other way around. The Maze of the dark matter wonder gives the sorcerer avatar and the Dragon Abbey gives the Dragon avatar.
Would you happen to have a link to all the avatars in the game with pictures and listed with where and when you get them? It's a bit tedious going through every race and every building to see them. Beta forums has a list but it is not complete. Could not find the one I wanted in the wiki either. Green background with a gray fish with it's mouth open possibly smiling? I have been told it was a ghost from woodelves but the wiki does not list that under the ancient wonders for that race.

DeletedUser5800

Green background with a gray fish with it's mouth open possibly smiling? I have been told it was a ghost from woodelves but the wiki does not list that under the ancient wonders for that race.
If you are talking about this (definitely not a fish elemental/woodghost/whatever) it's just unlocked when you get to the Woodelves chapter, not from an AW.
upload_2017-11-17_18-59-48.png

Last edited by a moderator: