• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Wilesu

DeletedUser

Hello everyone! I hope to meet a lot of you as I continue to play. I've only been playing for 4 days so haven't met but one person so far. Most of my neighbors seem to be inactive. I hope to meet some of the active players as I expand my play area.

So far I like the game. I played Lord of Ultima before they shut it down and haven't found a game I like as much. I like that I am able to get into Elvenar while it is still new. Everyone is more or less at the same level of game play with no experienced players causing problems for the newbies like me. It is going to be fun to be able to get into the more advanced aspects of the game around the same time as everyone else.

DeletedUser928

Hi Wilesu! Welcome! I sent you a message in the game, so check it out when you get a chance :)

DeletedUser

Welcome Wilesu. Wow, 4 days, that qualifies you to be a seasoned vet, as you have noticed all of the inactives in your area. The forum is a good place to have your questions answered, by one of the Mods or one of our many helpful players. Enjoy your journey.

DeletedUser55

Hey there and Welcome.
While your at it hit up the Forum Signature Competition that we have going on right now