• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Wind Walkers - Gold spire FS seeks new member

Qybyrn

We recently had a player retire from the game, so we have an opening in a weekly gold spire fellowship. We easily cleared gold for 9 straight weeks with over 1400+ points each week, ranking anywhere between 2nd and 7th amoungst fellowships during those weeks. We missed our 10th straight by 11 points because of the retired player plus another on vacation.

We get 12 or 13 chests in tournament every week. I think we finish 14th in the last FA with totally optional participation. We are very active, helpful, and friendly. Members pick up each other's trade very quickly, so we never lack the resources we need. You are welcome to reach out to any of our members for their opinion of FS, and I know whoever you ask will give very positive comments.

We do require our members to complete the second floor of the spire every week (or we can't gold). We encourage everyone to complete spire for the extra 125-250 diamonds. We typically see 16-18 people complete. Missing the requirement for a week is not a big deal, especially if notified ahead of time, but if a player misses a few weeks in a row we will reach out to see what is going on.

Let me know if you have any questions. Message me in game. Thanks,
Qybyrn