• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Windmill of Evil

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I just noticed in my crafting tab of the MA that in the Mystical Object, I have a 20 percent chance of getting a "windmill of evil." I was wondering what it is, how much culture is it worth, how big is it, and whether it is good to have.

Also, is there a good place where I can find answers to questions like this without asking dumb questions in the forum? I have been to Elven Gems and the Wiki but I couldn't find this. I might have missed it. Thank you for any help.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
It's a pop/culture bldg that's 4x3; amounts of pop/culture are chapter based.
I use ElvenArchitect to quickly look up buildings. Here's a link to the page for the Windmill of Evil"
Windmill of Evil
On the top bar of that page, there's a dropdown menu for *Buildings*. Go to *All Buildings* and you'll see the search bar to find any bldg

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
It's a pop/culture bldg that's 4x3; amounts of pop/culture are chapter based.
I use ElvenArchitect to quickly look up buildings. Here's a link to the page for the Windmill of Evil"
Windmill of Evil
On the top bar of that page, there's a dropdown menu for *Buildings*. Go to *All Buildings* and you'll see the search bar to find any bldg
Thank you! That is so helpful!

Moho

Chef
the Windmill has dropped down the list of best pop buildings.
I have two of them, and I didn't think I'd using them in my city but here I am...

Windmill.jpg

ETA: I think the next FA will offer some building(s) that may enable me to get rid of the Windmill. If I'm lucky enough, of course. :)

Last edited:

AtaguS

Pretty sure I won one once in a forum contest a while back...
Ah yes, here it is, safely tucked away in the inventory, snug on its shelf, content to live out its days with other buildings that I want to disenchant but can
..never
...quite
.....get
.......up
the nerve
Opera Snapshot_2022-01-12_095449_us2.elvenar.com.png

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I’m a hoarder, too.
I always think I’m hot stuff with my dazzling pile of inventory…until I come read the forums. Then I realize I am just small fries, the leftover cold, mushy kind that doesn’t even taste good. I’d say I’m the flavorless unseasoned kind, but I recently found out I am apparently leading in hoarding winter lampions, which actually makes me extra salty. It’s just not good for the old blood pressure.