• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

windows update changed graphics quality

DeletedUser14393

Recently, windows 10 had an update. After I installed this update, I immediately noticed that my in-game graphics for Elvenar were worse than before. Everything is a little blurrier than before and there are vertical and horizontal lines running through all the pop-up windows. I thought maybe it was a resolution issue but I've been unable to correct it.

Is anyone else experiencing this? Does anyone have an idea on how to fix it?

DeletedUser14078

I have a drop in GPU and run W10 Pro and not had this issue, but a friend had his W10 Home update last week and both of his displays quit working. He is using 2 Samsung televisions for displays, I rolled back the update and his displays started working again. There is something with using TVs as displays that W10 sometimes has a problem with.

Also I'm old school and believe that when you run an update that is the only thing that should be going on with the computer, don't run any other tasks while it's updating ;)

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
I get the lines on the pop ups when I am zoomed out to 75%, they go away when I go back to 100%.

DeletedUser2207

It does sound like a zoom problem

If you're getting the lines when the browser zoom is set to 100%, maybe check your Windows display Scale setting. I have my Windows 10 scaled to 125% to make everything a little bit bigger but that confuses Elvenar's zooming and I frequently have problems like you're describing. The Edge browser is the only one I've found that auto-compensates for the Windows scale and displays the game nicely with browser zoom at 100%. Firefox is also displaying the game clearly for me if the browser zoom is set to 80%. Changing Windows display scale to 100% clears up my problem entirely but then Windows goes back to being too small ugh

DeletedUser14393

ZOOOOM!!! I don't know how it happened but my browser zoom was set to 95%. Changed it back to 100% and the lines are gone. Maybe I'll count this as my Christmas miracle... :p

Thank you guys for speaking up. Go teamwork!