• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Winyandor Trade Federation

DeletedUser594

Announcing the Winyandor Trade Federation (no spaces in-game winyandortradefederation)
We’re indebted to Bobbipiazza and Frostwyrm, who pioneered the Arendyll Trading Post idea. Please see Forums Arendyll posts that explain the process very well.
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/arendyll-trading-post.1323/

You will be trading in the trader for the day and must have permission from your A-mage to do so. Please pre-set trades with your trading partner(s) after obtaining permission from your A-mage. If you want assistance with arranging a trade with your A-mage, please have your A-mage message Varron or Valtitude.

Your A-mage must know and agree that your fellowship’s trader will join WTF for 24 hours, to move goods where they are most needed.

Posting Trades
1) Post trades in amounts that make it possible for players to get the goods they need. Bulk trades are preferred.
2) Generally trades are to be Tier to Tier to keep trade fair (2 stars) ie:
a) Tier 1 - Basic for Basic Goods – Marble, Steel, Planks
b) Tier 2 - Crafted for Crafted Goods – Crystal , Scrolls, Silk
c) Tier 3 - Magical for Magical Goods – Elixir, Magic Dust, Gems

Players can arrange other trades among themselves, but 2 star trades are the normal expectation.

There will be NO solicitation of players by fellowships inside WTF. There is zero tolerance for recruiting and entire fellowships will be banned from WTF for recruiting – NO EXCEPTIONS.

To arrange trade invitations, contact Varron or Valtitude.

It’s a nice gesture to contribute 1 KP to the WTF A-mage host’s City/ Ancient Wonder.

resized.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1053

uhm. So who decided using WTF :)eek:)would be the best initialization? maybe Trade Federation of Wynyandor? Too late now, but . . .

DeletedUser626

Varron and Val, it's great to see you both offering to help out the Winyandor server with this trading post. I hope many are able to use it to balance economies.

DeletedUser594

Thanks frost

DeletedUser1198

We have 100,000 steel, 100,000 scrolls and 80,000 elixir available for trade if anyone is interested. We are very low on planks, silk and especially gems and are also willing to trade for some marble, crystal and dust as well. Thank you Valtitude and Varron for setting this up!

Valtitude

I'm posting on behalf of VooDoo Pirates fellowship and Spiteboy, their designated trader.

VooDoo Pirates offers 40,000 planks and 34,000 silk
They would like to trade for marble and crystal

Any takers for the trade offers listed above?

DeletedUser

Finally got access to this email account back after a lot of general frustration lol

Yes, Valtitude is correct. We have 40,000 planks we would like to trade for marble and 34000 silk we would like to trade for crystal. Thisis all very new to me (and our people in general) so please do forgive my/our need for assistance in this manner. We appreciate the offer to participate and would be grateful to anyone who could trades these goods with us.

Thank you Valtitude for all of your help.

Steven- Spiteboy
VooDoo Pirates Fellowship

DeletedUser594

Thanks spiteboy.
2 current offers listed above. They are open.

DeletedUser

We have 100,000 steel, 100,000 scrolls and 80,000 elixir available for trade if anyone is interested. We are very low on planks, silk and especially gems and are also willing to trade for some marble, scrolls and dust as well. Thank you Valtitude and Varron for setting this up!

Kyttycat,

Would you be interested in trading 40,000 marble for 40,000 planks? And if you had 30,000 crystal, we could give you silk for it.

Spiteboy

DeletedUser1198

I am afraid it is steel and scrolls we have extra of. Our marble is almost as low as our planks. I put willing to trade for scrolls and that should have been crystal as scrolls as what we are needing to get rid of and we are lacking in crystal. I am sure we will get more people here with things to trade and we will soon get the things we need. Once this gets rolling it will be easy to find matches with many of us here!

DeletedUser594

We need Gems
and can offer Dust by the 10's of thousands and some elixer

Spiteboy- I may know a taker on the marble planks, let me check

DeletedUser

Okay Leaf Nation has the following
100k in marble for 100k in steel 100k in planks for 100k in steel
150k in silk for 150k in crystal another 150k in silk for 150k in scrolls
400k in gems for 400k in elixir 300k in dust for 300k in elixer

DeletedUser594

I'm looking for planks maybe 300K but open to more and silk. I can trade any same tier goods. We can use the trading post or use an open spot in our fellowship to receive your envoy or we can send a member to you.

These threads have been gathering dust for a while so a quick explanation for our newer members may be in order.
If you have an excess of goods and want to trade them for needed goods you can post here and see if you get a taker.
If you or they have an opening in the fellowship you can just arrange a member transfer for day to trade.\
If you decide you want a place to make the trade out side of either fellowship you can join WTF for the day, trade and head back home when done.
Cheers
If you have planks and want marble, steel, or can trade silk for scroll/crystal contact me here

DeletedUser594

I'm looking for planks, will trade marble or steel. I am seeking 500K plank. If you have an opening I can come to you or we use the trader . Anyone?

DeletedUser594

It's just a place to make a trade- if you have the planks I am asking for then we both join for the day, make the trade and leave when done