• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Wishing Well Tallys

HJK84

Just thought of making a friendly thread for those of us who got Wishing Wells. The 100 Days for some is done, for others its coming up quite fast, and the rest still have it stashed for future use when room is available :D

I just picked up my last batch. Before I get rid of them all, going to see what happens when timer runs out. Hoping for a glitch and mass Diamonds, lol :eek:

Total Diamonds (12 WW): 2465 :diamond:

All are welcome to post up their winnings. Try to do so once they run out though, so you don't come back and post 3-4 times, I hate SPAM! :mad:

Good luck if you're still collecting!!!

-Thanks, James :)

Last edited:

HJK84

Latest Tally, a tad mixed up. Forgot to total it up, and I replaced old WW with newer ones, lol

16 WW: Made 1570 :diamond: (10 per collect) + ~4.3 :diamond: (25 per collect) *could be more or less, I had to deduct 420 :diamond: for 12 days of new WW (7) from my current total.

Hope this helps.
And again, entices others who want Diamonds for free!!! Even if you collect 1/day, that's ~3k :diamond:

Good luck! :cool:
:diamond::diamond::diamond::diamond::diamond::diamond::diamond::diamond:

Last edited: