• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Wishing Wells a Thing of the Past?

Nyrva

I haven't seen Wishing Wells on any contests in the last year. And I'm finally running out on what I had of them.

Are they officially done away with?

Does anyone know?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
You may get one someday as a grand prize again, but as a daily that you can win many of? That's over.

Deleted User - 4565442

Wishing wells have been permamently replaced by Djinn from Spire (confirmed on Facebook live) to lower the ammount of diamonds players could get for free.
During Summer Sirens 2019 and Autumn Zodiac 2019 players farmed around 11-12 Sirens fully leveled and some reached 8 fully leveled sets of bears (24 buildings on lvl 10), by using 1st day's bug of 180 currency per quest (max on 2nd day was 80), permamently destroying game balance (they win every tournament in rankings now).

They farmed hundreds of wishing wells as daily rewards, so they have them stored for next years to come to have free diamonds.
Blame them for the changes. Now they have wishing wells for next years and all players can't get wishing wells anymore.