• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Wishing Wells

• Thread starter DeletedUser3223
  • Start date

KarlD

I think Inno may very well be done with Wishing Wells for a while. They appear to be moving away from passive diamonds toward active diamonds. So active players in an active fellowship can earn a steady stream of diamonds. But they don't want to see people who create cities with the intent of turning them into diamond farms using gazillions of Wishing Wells. You can still get a lot of diamonds but you will have to be active in an active fellowship and not just active during events to win Wishing Wells and then go back into hibernation except to collect your diamonds.

Chrizty

Probably because so many players already have dozens of them and diamond sales are down? Maybe once people stop hoarding them and use them up, we will get it again.
Guilty as charged! :p I have like 10 in my inventory and quite few from past chapters. just don't have the room to put them all out,

My thoughts on the no wishing wells was cause they are still pushing the Spire, with the genie and the diamond prizes,,
however KarlD makes a lot of sense as there are a lot of players who make another city just to farm the wishing wells, ,

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Guilty as charged! :p I have like 10 in my inventory and quite few from past chapters. just don't have the room to put them all out,

My thoughts on the no wishing wells was cause they are still pushing the Spire, with the genie and the diamond prizes,,
however KarlD makes a lot of sense as there are a lot of players who make another city just to farm the wishing wells.

I have 14 out now and maybe another 10 in my inventory I could put out, since I am done with chapter 15 and have room. But I also spend a few dollars on diamonds whenever I get the 100% offer, so they still make something from me.

As for people with wishing well farms just to feed their main city, they are lucky Inno allows diamonds to be shared by all the cities on one account or that Inno has not decided this is just a form of cheating and does not simply delete all these farms without warning.

Alpha Lyrae

I have 14 out now and maybe another 10 in my inventory I could put out, since I am done with chapter 15 and have room. But I also spend a few dollars on diamonds whenever I get the 100% offer, so they still make something from me.

Same here. I try to contribute when I can since I enjoy the game so much. As compared to other games I've played, one can play without spending and still have a very enjoyable experience. I never understand when players here accuse Inno of making the game unfair to non-spenders because I just haven't had that experience here.

As for people with wishing well farms just to feed their main city, they are lucky Inno allows diamonds to be shared by all the cities on one account

I do enjoy my Wishing Wells and would love to see Inno do something to stop diamond farms vs getting rid of WWs. This is the only game I've played where the premium resource (diamonds, here) are shared across an account. That's not to say my gaming experience is exhaustive. lol. Seems to me an easy fix would be to isolate diamonds to a particular world vs across a player's account. I am not a programmer, so I could be very wrong.

Arkadia

I too miss the Wishing Wells in this event... and more... overall pretty unexciting event :confused:

I had a bunch of Wells, and placed them in between chapters
but...

they don't want to see people who create cities with the intent of turning them into diamond farms

I have to agree with that :cool:

LisaMV

I only have one wishing well, and it is one of the prettiest things in my little city! I love them for the beauty ~ and was looking forward to having another. Maybe the next event...?

Pheryll

Set Designer
I do enjoy my Wishing Wells and would love to see Inno do something to stop diamond farms vs getting rid of WWs. This is the only game I've played where the premium resource (diamonds, here) are shared across an account. That's not to say my gaming experience is exhaustive. lol. Seems to me an easy fix would be to isolate diamonds to a particular world vs across a player's account. I am not a programmer, so I could be very wrong.

I do not want to give away what data miners on Beta are looking at, but it does appear that a building taking up less space, lasting for a shorter duration, and producing fewer diamonds may be the direction Inno is headed.

DeletedUser24439

Unless I'm missing something, why not just put WWs as part of the cycle of gifts we receive after 20 feathers? This would enable players to get some WWs without breaking the bank. I heard they are phasing out WWs to make the Genie more valuable but honestly a few WWs isn't going to do anything.

LisaMV

@LisaMV :) was just saying, cause the Elf buildings are waaaayyyy prettier ;)
Ohhh... I am an elf! *whew* (but I am stubbornly refusing to update my marble mf's, since i really hate the next whole series - ew! So gross. We shall see how long I can keep that up ;))

Arkadia

LOL @LisaMV :oops: what chapter are u in? i don't remember anything gross lol :p
and plz don't hold back on upgrading ur factories, u need those goods ;) :cool:

DeletedUser3223

Probably because so many players already have dozens of them and diamond sales are down? Maybe once people stop hoarding them and use them up, we will get it again.
Not me. I am down to 3 and none in inventory. People are pretty disappointed about not having wishing wells in the event. I belong to Facebook's Elvanars Platinum Leaf and they had a link for the outcry of not having wishing wells. Not every single fellowship can get gold trophies in the spire, and as far as crafting goes, I have not had diamonds won there for a long time.