• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Wishing Wells

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
The Genies can award up to 200 diamonds :)
The percentage chance of getting any diamonds is small (I think much smaller than for wishing wells): 50 diamonds 5%, 100 diamonds 2%, 200 diamonds 1%. For someone like me who reads those as 'there's a 95%, 98%, and 99% chance you're not getting this prize', they look especially small, lol! Nevertheless, I have received all of those denominations at some point in the past 1.5yrs. The most frequent I think is the 50 (which would make sense). I just keep one Genie out, may look into putting out a couple in the guest race space when I'm next 'between chapters' (since that's usually a few months for me, it should work). I have some old Wishing Wells still in inventory, too that could go out then, too.