• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Wonder completion notifications

Arion Blue

Just a small idea, but would it be possible that when we get our reward for participating in the completion of another persons wonder the notification included the name of the player we helped? Helping others is a big part of the game and part of the communication process, if you have contributed to a large number of projects as I have it would be nice to know which have finished.

sputnik9009

just a small idea, but would it be possible that when we get our reward for participating in the completion of another persons wonder the notification included the name of the player we helped? Helping others is a big part of the game and part of the communication process, if you have contributed to a large number of projects as I have it would be nice to know which have finished.
yes, i agree

Zoof

Just a small idea, but would it be possible that when we get our reward for participating in the completion of another persons wonder the notification included the name of the player we helped? Helping others is a big part of the game and part of the communication process, if you have contributed to a large number of projects as I have it would be nice to know which have finished.
Names. Plural. When the rewards screen pops up, more than one person's contributions may have been pooled into the same notification. [Ask me how I know.] Disentangling that would be a fun little thing that the devs could try to figure out and still somehow retain (or improve) the usefulness and quickness of the notification.

EDIT: Still agree that I'd like to know whose AWs I contributed to and from whom I won the prize. Would I also want to know whose AWs I contributed to, finished, but didn't get anything for? Maaaaaaybe....

Though the days where I sometimes get a notice like every half a minute is stupidly annoying. I wished they did their chunking in longer intervals.