• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Wonder Pack

• Thread starter DeletedUser1036
  • Start date

DeletedUser1036

I have a new promotion on my screen asking me if I want to purchase rune shared's along with some LVL 3 goods which gives me 24 hours to decide if I want to make the purchase. I wish the powers that be would do the same with the 30% more Diamond's promo when it rolls around.

DeletedUser594

The shards are for human or elven buildings and not dwarven. Green runes for crystal lighthouse/blue for monastery and the same for human counter parts.

DeletedUser1036

The shards are for human or elven buildings and not dwarven. Green runes for crystal lighthouse/blue for monastery and the same for human counter parts.
Thanks but that was not my point it was about the diamond bonus purchase's that are offered

DeletedUser594

Yeah I see that now. But late night after a few++ IPA's I'll take kinda close to being tangentially related.
They can't all be gems.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1036

I used to Love Boulder brewing s Mojo IPA but they don't carry it here anymore so now we have been drinking New Belgium Ranger

DeletedUser594

I don't know how far outside of N. California that Lagunitas IPA has spread but it's my standby. Currently I'm having "Lagunitas SUCKS Brown Shugga Substitute ale" which I just love. Have you tried sours? I had one called "Tart of Darkness". At 1st sip it seemed so wrong but quickly grew on me- it's kinda like when I first tried tart frozen yogurt.

DeletedUser1161

Stone IPA is my favorite beer in that style.

Back to the discount, it would be really nice if the 30% diamond sales worked that way too. I liked that I could look at the offer more than once, and I knew how long it was running. Heck, it would just be nice if they would put diamonds on sale at all.

DeletedUser1036

We get all of the lagunita's here and I've tried most of them, didn't care much for the hairy eyeball but the others Yes! When it come's to Stone my favorites are still Arrogant Bastard and Arrogant Bastard Oaked and of course Ruination.

DeletedUser551

Let's try to stay on topic here, you guys can use the Lounge if you want to discuss your favorite beer. :)