• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Woodelves & Mana

• Thread starter DeletedUser1349
  • Start date

DeletedUser1349

I just scrubbed my Orcs, completed the scary Orc Portal quest that sounded like we had to sell everything while yelling at us! LOL. Needless to say, the quest completed with just the portal gone. Anyhoo, this is about mana from old culture buildings. I moved some old culture to roads and none of the old culture showed mana. I am now building my first Weeping Willow. The question for now, is weren't we supposed to be able to attach old culture to roads and get mana? Ooooor perhaps we have to get farther into the chapter to unlock something that makes old culture produce mana?

Bonus Question ~ Are we gonna get Woodelves on wiki this year?

DeletedUser1349

Ah, OK. I just went back to October Innoteevee and rewatched. He slurred his words and I wrote it in my notes also old buildings in the future, but after replaying time 2:18, yep he did not say old buildings too. Thankx!

Arkadia

Right, that shows how much u have, but since Woodelves dont have a portal, i was wondering where the mana's gonna be stored. Although they say we'll keep continue having mana in future races too.... it just doesn't make sense to me.... if i understand it right, each building only produces for certain hour periods, so when u collect them, where do they go? or it's kinda like orcs u keep producing them , and they just add up in elvenar cloud? lol

Mykan

Oh Wise One
Think its the cloud :rolleyes:
You have to mouse over a mana requirement to see what will expire that day and when, hope they make finding that easier in the future too.

DeletedUser1349

OMG, just read beta and there are posts about building 10 willows <faintz>. I just built three more for six total and sold all my non-diamond culture. I'm trying real hard not to sell all my noob diamond culture I used to build, especially cuz they also have people but there will come a time where I have to bite the bullet on them too.

When do we get Woodelves on the wiki, Inno? <poke poke grin>

Mykan

Oh Wise One
The highest mana I have seen so far is 144K needed for main hall upgraded, that is the first upgrade so second one should be more costly. Your max mana is 10 times your daily production so you will want to make at least 15,000 mana a day. Once we know the highest mana cost you will know how much you need, chances are a wonder tech will also use a lot of mana.

Arkadia

Ok so finally got 2 Willows built, yayy! Now I see it says 10% will expire at night (whatever time zone that means...ElvenarTZ :D )
each willows storage capacity is 2800 mana....happens next? no mana produced until some expires then that will replenish?
thanx for the help! :)
to build 10 Willows???? holy moly! serious? that will take up a ton of space! where do build the rest of the stuff?

Mykan

Oh Wise One
1 willow is 2800 mana every 15 hrs or 4480 every 24 hours if you can time your collections. So 10 would give you a max mana of 448,000.

Elven architect lists the level 23 main hall as 160K mana required. If you build 4 willows that is 17,920 mana every 24hrs so a cap of 179,200. There may be higher mana requirements somewhere.

Arkadia

alright, i just started building my 5th willow, will leave it for now n see how its gonna be used ....thanx Mykan

qaccy

Keep in mind that once you make it to that point, the Forest Fabrication (the building that produces the goods needed for half of the Woodelf techs) requires mana for its productions. Depending on how many of those you want to build, that will increase the amount of mana you require as well.