• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Woodelves Spreadsheet

• Thread starter DeletedUser7370
  • Start date

DeletedUser7370

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7370

I think you might need to turn on sharing.

There was also this document, I am guessing it is similar.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YBNU3DyLuvA-ivWTNfa6fw9WuRoaJ3jx-8HtzqM-e8I/edit?usp=sharing
My sheet is protected because I can't have everyone editing it for themself. Each person needs to make their their own copy by whatever method they choose. They can then edit their personal copy as they want.

The page you referenced is about Dwarves (chapter 6). I would like to build sheets similar to what I just published for each chapter.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
I can't even access the document you linked. There should be a read only view or something like that (been a while since I did it)

The sheet I linked covers all guest races.

DeletedUser7370

I think I got the sharing set correctly now. And I looked at the document you linked again to find all the races. I always miss those tabs on the bottom.

DeletedUser7370

Its working :)
Nice, I see you have included ordinary goods in the calculation :D
Yes. I think it is important to be able to look at that total and be confident that you have enough stock to run through the next chapter. That way you can be comfortable spending excess on a tournament or other places to accelerate progress.

pespejo427

As I am working my way through Orcs and like to plan ahead I entered all the research and building data for Woodelves (Chapter 9) into a spread sheet. The great benefit of having that done is you can rapidly see just how much more of something you need to produce so you don't over produce. Simply update the green cells as you go. Enjoy.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WD2gTsIFMi6NvHXtkxqC8WTeYyY0vY0guaVkdrnIVWc/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you for this. I did a spreadsheet for fairies, and that helped a great deal for me. Now I am in Orcs, but I haven't done my spreadsheet yet. At least this will help me when I reach Woodelves.

Ciarda

I think you might need to turn on sharing.

There was also this document, I am guessing it is similar.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YBNU3DyLuvA-ivWTNfa6fw9WuRoaJ3jx-8HtzqM-e8I/edit?usp=sharing

I downloaded the one in the first post to give it a try. Thanks for all the work you put into it and for sharing it.

I have been using this one and like it because of the ease of following the line and it has all of the races with the tabs but I don't know if I'm not understanding it or somehow messed it up but the totals on some just don't add up and the sums show up in red for one of them even when nothing has been put in.

DeletedUser7370

I have significantly updated the sheet to make it automatically calculate as many details about the production needs as possible. Features include: adjusting remaining productions based on glade level, fabrication level, and blooming trader level; estimation of hours remaining based on number of grafting and fabrication sites built; estimation of total mana required; and estimation of KP time based on user input average per day.