• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

work order for multiple factories or WS

Miraculix

Why is it not possible to order all of the WS or factories of the same kind to do the same?
That would save a lot of frustrating clicks on all buildings. Same question for collecting the production when done.
I'm close to quit the game because I'm not willing to follow that "clickomania" or click orgy any longer, sorry. :(

DeletedUser9601

No reason. Its just the game design.
You could suggest the change, though I'd be surprised if it was implemented. There's precious little to "do" in the game (outside of the FAs), so speeding up time spent in game by having 4 production cycles to set instead of 15+ wouldn't make a ton of sense.
If its any consolation, building size scales with the game progress. So if you have 6 factories now, you'll probably still have 6 factories in a few months when you've progressed a few chapters.

Miraculix

That's just your feeling. Mine is totally different. There are hundreds of (absolutely needless) clicks we are forced to do every day just because the game is not programmed well. You may take that if you like, I will NOT!

DeletedUser9601

That's just your feeling. Mine is totally different. There are hundreds of (absolutely needless) clicks we are forced to do every day just because the game is not programmed well. You may take that if you like, I will NOT!
I'm not trying to discount your perspective or preferences. I'm just noting that clicking is pretty fundamental to this game, and when you take out the clicking, there's honestly just a lot less to "do" in-game.

There's a "Suggestions" forum that I 100% recommend making a post in. I just frankly wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you. There have been very few changes to the fundamental mechanics of the game since I started playing 18 months ago.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
There was a suggestion on the Beta forums a while back for a faster "set all to 9h" type interface, but the devs said no, as it would remove some of the games flavor. Scrolling around your city and opening all of the pretty buildings is a feature, not a bug. According to the devs anyways.

Personally, I don't find setting 15 buildings all that onerous when you use hotkeys:
1 click and drag to collect all of everything
1 click to open a workshop + press "5" for 9h x7
1 click to open a factory+ press "2" for 9h x6
----------------------
14 total clicks plus 13 keyboard presses.

Something to consider is that the game is funded by selling diamonds to players. Players can only buy and spend diamonds when they are online.
If inno reduces the time you need to be online by 30-60% that may impact sales.

Miraculix

Thanks for the link to those shortcuts, I know them a long time by now. Of course I'm aware of the "inno intention" to ask for our money. I'm playing their games for years now (starting with Anno online) but If they want me to buy diamonds then they have to give me more pleasure and comfort.

Anyone who feels comfortable the way it is just keep on going^^
For me it's not and I believe there are plenty of people who would play if that stupid (and time eating) clicking wouldn't be necessary!