• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Workshops or magic workshops that is the question

DeletedUser10537

I have a quest on the left of my screen, Elverian Springs, it wants me to have a workshop level 22 or higher. It says it is required, does not give me the option to close it and move on. I have level 9 magic workshops and if I need to I would rather build another magic not a regular workshop. Can anyone let me know if I can get around this? Thank you

DeletedUser10537

I dont have all magic because I need the reg ones for quests like 20 beverages, etc, but I could easily get by with magic ones and then just level 1 workshops

DeletedUser10537

That is what I am doing as far as the workshop I have, it is up to level 18 on way to 22 but just had to ask, as you can see I have been a player for over a year and I dont say much, just a bad day I guess, thank you though, I didnt know that about the next advanced scouts for next level, again thank you

DeletedUser4194

I have a quest on the left of my screen, Elverian Springs, it wants me to have a workshop level 22 or higher. It says it is required, does not give me the option to close it and move on. I have level 9 magic workshops and if I need to I would rather build another magic not a regular workshop. Can anyone let me know if I can get around this? Thank you

Please send a ticket to the Support Team. We can assist you with this :)