• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

World Map Progress RANKING issue

vermp

My ranking points in the "World Map Progress" seems to have stopped increasing.
I am beginning in Fairies, yet my World Map Progress rank number is lower than some other players who are still in Dwarves.
Has anyone else had this happen to them?
Thanks!

Last edited:

Mykan

Oh Wise One
You can calculate your world map progress score and contact support if it is wrong. Some people in dwarves scout enough provinces to unlock orcs so it is possible you are comparing your score to people like this.

vermp

You can calculate your world map progress score and contact support if it is wrong. Some people in dwarves scout enough provinces to unlock orcs so it is possible you are comparing your score to people like this.

I have also scouted enough provinces to unlock Orcs.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
I have also scouted enough provinces to unlock Orcs.

If you think the count is wrong you could contact support. It wouldn't hurt to do some quick maths though and check it yourself. Do you know how world map points work?

vermp

If you think the count is wrong you could contact support. It wouldn't hurt to do some quick maths though and check it yourself. Do you know how world map points work?

Thank you! Would you please direct me to instructions on how to do the count?

DeletedUser9601

Also remember that someone in Dwarves might be more active in tournaments, or have higher-ranked Ancient Wonders.
Also remember that all those initial Fairy buildings that you're building (portal, day farm, night farm) don't increase your ranking.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
Thank you! Would you please direct me to instructions on how to do the count?
You get points for each encounter based on its distance from your town. So if you are at ring 10 that is 10 points per encounter or 80 points for the province, while ring 5 is 5 per encounter or 40 for the province.

As Tedious said if your looking at total score there are other factors that influence it. If are looking at their province portion only than you can compare.