• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

World Map Ring # on Mouse Over

DeletedUser1901

I almost hate to even post this but I think it would help a lot of players as they close into the Orc requirements on the world map.

If we could have a simple mouse over on the provinces that tells us what ring that provence is in, it would be a huge help.

I have around 20 available that do not have orcs required but I am having a really hard time finding them due to the size of my explored area at this point. Because of this, I am using a TON of coin opening up a provence that I can't negotiate for a while... although, they will be there for when I am ready for them.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
rvyslf.png

You mean like this?
Yes please

DeletedUser3297

Totally agree with this!!! Once you clear a province you can easily forget what ring that province was at so you really do have no way of knowing what ring the next one is on without scouting it. This would save soo much time if we could open up the levels that we want to without guessing where we are.

Like the new avatar PixiBird :)

DeletedUser3312

It would be so nice. when close in.. its not a problem.. but when you get a bit out there? hoo boy! I lose count a lot. I truly hope this becomes a feature in game play!

DeletedUser4112

There can be a page on wiki showing which ring costs the price for scouting, example; 3rd ring - 8000 gold, 7th ring - 130k, and so on, so we don't need to guess anymore. And on the interest side, the Team can introduce a 'Blind Guide' to advise the player, by clicking on him, it shows a menu summarising all provinces (meaning the ring level) player has completed on the World Map, and next ring level to attempt.

My next suggestion is : we currently found gold vaults on 'heap towns', is it possible to have other goods and supplies or even once a while a diamond is digged out from them?

This reduces some waiting time for goods & supplies production, & it gives some balances to a player's game, since bc of limited land space, not all goods manufactories can be built, so it can come as a reward to loyal gamers.

Thank you, looking to a more vibrant gaming time! :cool:

DeletedUser3468

I would love something to tell me what ring I'm in. I'm not all that far and I'm already getting lost! ;)

DeletedUser3610

There can be a page on wiki showing which ring costs the price for scouting, example; 3rd ring - 8000 gold, 7th ring - 130k, and so on, so we don't need to guess anymore.
This wouldn't work because the scouting cost is not the same for everyone and changes all the time.*shrug*