• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

World Map scouting

DeletedUser3297

8cYUVow.png

This is what happens when you chase your boosts on the map. Out of curiosity, I decided to scout a province that will fully enclose 4 unscouted provinces that I have no intention of doing anytime soon since they are not my boosts or lead to my boosts. What I am curious about is what will happen to those 4 provinces? Would be nice if the game just gave them to me since I have now scouted all around them. But I wonder if the game might error or if I might be locked out of those provinces now.

DeletedUser

lol nice one! probably you will still have to scout them eventually so you can clear them, but i dont know so just tell us after all is done pls

DeletedUser3696

Just like any good siege, it's only a matter of time until they surrender :D

I'm ot OCD and have to go in a circular fashion (ring by ring). Not OCD enough to not do my boost first, then the easiest ones second and the hardest ones last.

DeletedUser5800

Just like any good siege, it's only a matter of time until they surrender :D
That's a good idea, they should put a surrenderd timer on encircled provinces that's 50x longer than your scout time. LOL
As it is it, should just set until it gets scouted or forever, I can't see a code confusion causing a glitch as the door opening should still be the same, just with more doors to a room you'll never go in.

DeletedUser3297

That's a good idea, they should put a surrenderd timer on encircled provinces that's 50x longer than your scout time. LOL

Yes! I would gain soo many provinces! I have a lot of areas on my map that looked like this, but I have never fully enclosed them :)

DeletedUser3686

Don't the provinces get more expensive, the goods negotiations higher, and the enemy unit armies stronger the further you are away from your city? I'd do this, but the costs keep me in check even though I'd prefer to primarily get boosted relics.

DeletedUser3297

In this city, I don't really care about that. I have hundreds of thousands of goods and accumulate millions of coins per day. Once I hit the orc wall, I will come back for these provinces and many others just like it around my world map. For now, all I care about is maxing my boost. Once I do that, I'll start scouting more evenly.

DeletedUser3686

That's a good point about the Orc bit. I might start doing that too to increase boosted goods production.

DeletedUser5827

I have a question that isn't exactly this topic, but I am new and this is the closest I can see how to get it done.

I have one person I really really want to trade with. She is beyond what I can travel to because the area she is in is one fighting quadrant away from where I can go. It starts asking for Orc tribute and I don't think I can get that until 8.

I can trade with her for a fee. We are both in Fellowships we like, but it seems that in my area Magic Dust is low, and her trades always run high with it.

Any reconsideration to make the orc tribute one circle farther out? I am soooo close to her area!

DeletedUser5800

She is beyond what I can travel to because the area she is in is one fighting quadrant away from where I can go.
I have that problem in two places, I believe you can use diamonds, fight(which is far from possible for me) or wait... I doubt they ever change it.