• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello , World!

• Thread starter DeletedUser2037
  • Start date

DeletedUser2037

I recently discovered this game. I had started out on Forge of Empires, but decided I like Elvenar a lot better. I currently play in four worlds: Arendyll, Felyndral, Khelonaar, and Elcysandir. I am a laid-back player. I log in to each world at least once a day, set my workshops and goods to start producing, do visits, and go about my business.

No too long ago, I was diagnosed with Social Anxiety, but I have come a long way in overcoming it. However, there are still some social aspects of interacting with people that I am still working through. Chatting is one of them, so I don't chat a lot.

Currently, I work part-time, but, because life is a trickster, that could change.

DeletedUser594

Welcome. I came over from forge as well. It's a nice change of pace. You won't have any trouble finding your way around since you played f.o.e and there's enough similarity. The biggest difference- for me anyway- was in battle and here's a resource that really helps:
https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/encounters-guide.488/
If you have any questions the forums are obviously a great choice. I'm active on A,W and E and always happy to help if I can.
Cheers