• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Would an extra Queen Fairy base worth it?

• Thread starter Deleted User - 849402856
  • Start date

Deleted User - 849402856

I know that the Queen Fairy event is running toward its end, with only several hours left. I am wondering if getting an extra Queen Fairy base would be worth it. The new base is the next grand prize up, and if I spend some diamonds (for 500 flowers) I should be able to get it. Would it be a valuable investment for the future when the Queen Fairy artifacts finally become available somehow (e.g., spire), or am I overthinking?

Thanks in advance.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Fight the FOMO! Don't spend the :diamond::diamond:! There will always more events. Endless, endless events with new buildings and limited space. Plus, it's chaptered at wherever you are now. A lot of royal restorations if you finally decide you need a second one.

Aritra

This answer is late but I wanted to add...
If/when the artifacts appear in the Spire, then the base will be in the MA. If you got the base now (to keep for future maybe artifacts), it is likely you will have advanced a few chapters or more between now and when that happens. You'll want to craft the current one at that time from MA. Yes, you could apply those new artifacts to the base that has been sitting in inventory, but the output won't be as good because you have grown and it has stayed the same.