• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Youtube Spire contest results?

Alistaire

So the contest ended Sept 6, details say "prize drawn on the 9th", and a separate reference to it being "posted as a public comment to the video "a few days after" the contest. Even if they meant a few days after the draw on the 9th (not that it should take 3 days after the draw to announce) we should have heard something by now.

DeletedUser16929

why no official announcement?
i always feel there is some sort of skam when things are not official

DeletedUser4194

The winners are contacted by us officially on the same comments page. They receive a reply to their comment, publicly letting them know that they are the winner ;)

DeletedUser16929

The winners are contacted by us officially on the same comments page. They receive a reply to their comment, publicly letting them know that they are the winner ;)
it it something that everyone can see?

Alistaire

O...k. That's about the most awkward way I could even think of doing that. I've been checking it for the past few days...perhaps in the future edit the description of the video with an update so the large majority of people that don't win know it was done?

edit: and don't get me wrong; it's nice to also reply to their comments so they get a notification, just don't just do that. Send this to whoever it may concern as an official complaint about how that's handled.

Last edited: