• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived [6679] Internal Error when Building

DeletedUser

This is a repeatable error at least it seems to repeat on me on a far too regular basis.

When I try to upgrade my Town Hall (Main Hall) I have all the necessary items. However, I get a pop up that says Internal Error. It then reboots the game.

When I try to place the Planks Manufactory, I get the same error.

Neither building gets built or upgraded.

This is happening in my W world. where I am running a Human World.

Originally, this happened in my 1st world, but I worked around it by placing the building in a different square. I have tried this, but am still getting the Internal Error message.

Thanks in advance!

Valtitude

I'm getting 'Internal Error' repeatedly while beginning battles in any province. This is happening in both Arendyll and Winyandor. The game automatically reboots as DivaDarlin states. When my city appears, I receive a message asking if I want to surrender or continue the battle. Sometimes this happens 3 to 5 times at the beginning of each battle. Fighting on my own, not auto-fighting. I watch the fighters move across the battlefield completely by themselves when the battlefield comes up. It's a video of the battle movements that took place before the error appeared. This began the week of Aug 31st. I'm rolling with it because things are changing in the software, but the error takes up time.

Update: It helps me to turn hardware acceleration off, at least in Arendyll. An occasional error still takes place.

Should I report this as a separate issue because it's occurring in battles, or is it a similar internal error to the building issue?

Last edited:

DeletedUser958

Also seeing this error in W, where I am playing elves. Only seems to be happening with new buildings for me. Just started in this new world tonight.

DeletedUser51

We do apologize. There is a confirmed issue with the second builder on a players second world not functioning properly after we removed the second tutorial.

We are working as quickly as we can to get this corrected.