• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How difficult is the game with 6 premium expansions?

NightshadeCS

Thank you @Risen Malchiah and @RandomNo. . I was being a little tongue in cheek, there. It may not have been that many hours.

I do use ElvenArchitect religiously, but used spreadsheets more often before the link from ElvenStats was available to automatically import my city. And, yes, I also used the save and load function on ElvenArchitect previous to that, as well, but it was still a little clunky if you did not keep up on it.

My only point is that 6 premium expansions still requires some careful analysis of efficiency, by whatever method. More expansions may mean you can be a little more sloppy or sentimental or aesthetic (RRs also add a new factor that I did not have through a majority of the game). Fewer than 6, I feel, would require VERY careful management of resources and space.