• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Internal Error

DeletedUser5747

I received an internal error pop up, after three large gift box purchases in the Snow Flurry event. Upon the reload of my city, my goods were all Zero and my earned 3 Daily Exclusive Father Frozen Trees are no longer in inventory. Prior to this message I noticed three (could have been more) event quests completed didn't add to the snowflake total.

DeletedUser5747

After my medium gift box purchase today for the snow flurry l daily exclusive limited crystal unicorn, I have no inventory in buildings for it either. therefore I am not being rewarded the cultural items in Elcysandir, but I do receive the bonus from the box, just not the actual cultural item.

DeletedUser5251

When you open one of the gift boxes you get either the cultural building or one of the rewards listed in the box.
The percentages listed next to each reward represent the statistical probability of winning that reward.

DeletedUser5747

When you open one of the gift boxes you get either the cultural building or one of the rewards listed in the box.
The percentages listed next to each reward represent the statistical probability of winning that reward.
Oh thanks, I didn't realize. But, each time I get a popup that says Internal Error, my city reloads with zero goods.