• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Movie Lines

• Thread starter DeletedUser20396
  • Start date

DeletedUser20396

Here we are, back again to the show with, Movie Lines! Just type down a funny or favorite movie line. Does it make you want to cry? does it make you want to laugh? or does it just make you feel down right good? It is up to you, the floor is yours. Just say the line or so, and the movie your quoting, (and it doesn't have to be exact,) and have fun. :) Reminder: only appropriate lines, the mods will be on my back other wise that I created this. :p

From the movie Terminator. "I'll be back."

Another from Casablanca:

"Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine."

A very quotable movie ;)

DeletedUser20396

Never seen it myself, but that ain't saying much. :) Thanks ya'll for posting. :)

Vergazi

SPOILER ALERT. DO NOT READ FURTHER IF YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN THE MOVIE CASABLANCA AND WOULD LIKE TO.

I love when Rick and Louis walk away together at the end on the tarmac and ( presumably ) are going to join the Resistance. Great movie!
It made me want to know what happened next...but I guess back then they knew when to leave well enough alone and not contract sequalitis.
Still I wonder...

DeletedUser20396

"Go ahead, make my day." --Sudden Impact.
(I must say I remember this one because of Vergazi's "Do you feel lucky punk" line. :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser20951

Not a movie, but I absolutely adore the little skits of Llamas with Hats and I could easily pick out a dozen quotes that make me cackle.

Paul: You are just terrible today.
Carl: Shhhh! Do you hear that? That's the sound of forgiveness.
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning, Carl.
Carl: That is what forgiveness sounds like, screaming and then silence.

DeletedUser20951

Yes, I was quite disappointed with myself, truly. WHY DON'T I ENJOY MOVIES?! (I did actually watch Casablanca and liked it *shocked gasp*)

Side Note: Nice to see the dead Lounge blow up. Good job generating player interaction outside of the game, Saphirra! (but the whole thing about gender made me shake my head. Gods forbid anyone by mistaken for one or the other)

shimmerfly

”You is kind. You is smart. You is important.” From ...The Help
"You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and blow". From...To have and Have not
"Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear. A little hope is effective. A lot of hope is dangerous. A spark is fine, as long as it's contained. " From ...The Hunger Games
"Be afraid, be very afraid" From.. The Fly

DeletedUser20396

Saphirra! (but the whole thing about gender made me shake my head. Gods forbid anyone by mistaken for one or the other)
I like the name. And really, I wasn't planning on getting involved as much as I did. :) I had just finished watching Prince Caspian, when I thought of a name, Saphirra was there, and then I though, 'High King Peter, the Magnificent.'

DeletedUser20396

"You will always remember this as the day, you almost caught, Captain Jack Sparrow." Pirates of the Caribbean, the Curse of the Black Pearl.

DeletedUser20396

"Still alive!" the Croods (Yes, I spelled the name of the movie right. :) crudes is how it would be spelt normally, but these people are cave men and don't know that. :))

DeletedUser

"The last time I trusted someone, I lost an eye." Nick Fury, The Winter Soldier