• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Movie Lines

• Thread starter DeletedUser20396
  • Start date

DeletedUser20396

They should really make a movie on that. Or with it in it. :)

Vergazi

I have never seen Shaun of the Dead...it's just a movie that something seems to come up and I can't watch it

DeletedUser20951

"You've got red on you."
I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THAT MOVIE.

Ed: Any zombies out there?
Shaun: Don't say that!
Ed: What?
Shaun: That!
Ed: What?
Shaun: The "zed" word. Don't say it!
Ed: Why not?
Shaun: Because it's ridiculous!
Ed: Alright... Are there any, though?

DeletedUser20951

I'm still stuck reminiscing about movies and I remembered what is probably the best one I've watched in the last decade, which is "Creep" (2014). Netflix kept recommending it and I kept refusing to accept its suggestion, as I normally loathe the found footage style, until I finally broke down due to all the glowing reviews it received. It was oh so simple, low budget, just two actors, but a completely original take (or at least I've never stumbled across anything similar) on an overdone trope, and the ending was unexpected and delightfully twisted. I consider it a must-watch for anybody that likes dark comedies, and the sequel is pretty good, too.

"I remember the first time I watched this, Aaron, and I thought to myself, 'Okay, it was smart that you filmed it, and it was smart that you put your phone on speed dial for the cops.', but why didn't you at least look behind you?"

DeletedUser

Hey Loki - I was flipping channels on TV & happened across The Winter Soldier just a minute or so before that line. :)

There's been a fantastic Marvel blow-out on FX the last couple of days. Watched Winter Soldier again just for that line, which I can not hear now without chuckling.

DeletedUser20396

An Unexpected Journey, the Hobbit.
"To think that I'd be 'Good Morninged' by Belleadona Took's grandson as if I was a man selling buttons at the door."
"Then I saw and said to myself, 'There is one I could follow, there is one, I could call King.'"
"The secrete to cooking dwarves, is to skin them first!"

DeletedUser20396

"Doc, why you doing this?" Creek Johnson asked. "You should be in bed."
Doc: "Wyatt Earp is my friend."
Creek: "Hell, I got lots of friends."
Doc: "I don't."

From Tombstone.

DeletedUser21002

"Coffee is for closers only" Alec Baldwin, Glengarry Glen Ross

DeletedUser20396

I thin the worst is behind us. Bilbo in an unexpected journey.

Frodo: I wish the ring had never come to me, I wish none of this had happened.
Gandalf: so do all who live to see such times, but it is up to us to decide what to do with the time that is given us.