• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[Archived 02/2020] News from Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5521

Anyone with a Beta account who hasn't seen this yet and has an opinion about the 3.5 hour time limit on the pet food for the Storm and Aureate Phoenixes, a poll has been added to the idea of increasing the pet food duration (which is usually a good sign that someone is paying attention to what the minions are saying.. :p). Go cast your vote! :cool:

Poll Make "Storm" and "Aureate" pet food last longer
https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/inde...ureate-pet-food-last-longer.12891/#post-74643

DeletedUser1016

What, my picture of the Mermaid was removed? I didn't get any notification why? Perhaps I should have put it under a "spoiler" tag? What will happen if I try again?

DeletedUser1016

what was the basis of your speculation about Merfolk?
I uploaded a pic from one of my fellowship members that plays on beta, it was of a mermaid sitting on a rock with porpoises at her tail in the water. The original was animated, so I just uploaded one frame and was asking if anyone knew what it was about. I thought perhaps another event, but since it was so quickly removed w/o any notice, I only can guess that it's the next visiting race and they want to keep it a secret for as long as possible.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
The first mermaid tease was posted to Facebook today. It is just a pic of a mermaid, not a pic of the building that was posted and deleted earlier, but it is on the way, whatever it is. July is 6 months after the release of Constructs to Beta, so if this is for a new chapter and guest race, then this is about the right time for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.