• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[Archived 4/2020] News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 1178646

Last boss will be worth more than 100
Just previous ones with diamonds will be less diamonds

Overall it will be decrease in diamonds if you are not in the fellowship who makes 12/12 chests every week.
Diamonds from last boss are only % chance for
Diamonds from fellowships chests are 100% guaranteed so only those who make chests 8 and 12 every week will have overall increase who makes up for single-player decreases.

This together with deletion of wishing wells from Phoenix is against players having free diamonds the way it is now.

It's about time they did somthing agains wishing wells.
It doesn't make sens that you can outpace as a free player a player that spends $100 on the game every now and then, just because you build up a massive wishing well pool on 8 worlds.

When I started to play on a brand spanking new world using 1 "older account" on another world, those 2 cities combined collected almost 65000 diamonds in only 5 months time by using wishing wells.
Both the US and the German server are elvenars biggest servers with many worlds, it doesnt make sense people can make so much diamonds for free that easily. it undermines there profitability.

Risen Malchiah

@CrazyWizard I understand that, though players also have to do all the work of obtaining the wishing wells in all those cities. I can't fathom doing every event in that many cities to make it worth it. I suspect the vast majority of players don't do this and would therefore feel like they're being punished.

Apparently I've done it all backwards since I play 3 cities that cannot share diamonds, and yet also don't use any as push accounts. Playing 3 cities fully independently takes a lot of time. :p

Deleted User - 1178646

@CrazyWizard I understand that, though players also have to do all the work of obtaining the wishing wells in all those cities. I can't fathom doing every event in that many cities to make it worth it. I suspect the vast majority of players don't do this and would therefore feel like they're being punished.

Apparently I've done it all backwards since I play 3 cities that cannot share diamonds, and yet also don't use any as push accounts. Playing 3 cities fully independently takes a lot of time. :p

Off course it's an edge case, but in general to many diamonds where poring into F2P accounts.
Btw no one is punished, The tower of eternity is the new wishing well, but one thats a bit more balanced and more under there control.

T6583

Unpopular Opinion here: I think that we have gotten used to getting free diamonds. There was a time when there was no opportunity to get diamonds unless you purchased them. We should be thankful that they are even offered at all.

I personally am grateful for any free diamonds that Inno offers us. Then again I also spend a small amount of money to support the game every now and then. I understand that this is a business. Yes Inno has done some things that have upset me as a player. But I do think that the amount of diamonds people are getting are a bit much in some cases. And yes I myself have 8 wishing wells currently out that I have been collecting just from the grand prizes over the past couple of events. I actually stopped even going after wishing wells in the last few events when they were dailies because I felt that I already had too many. Yes I know I'm in the minority here.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
In my opinion, anything less than 250 diamonds is inadequate for defeating the final boss. I know people who have gotten the diamonds at the last boss and never gone into the spire again.

GlamDoll

I AM biased on this... I used to think that diamonds were the end all be all, but not anymore. It is getting 'those' buildings that give you an edge and/or the upper hand. (If Inno didn't want a small-fortune for more expansions, I would adjust my stance accordingly).

I am NOT sorry @InnoGames , there are just SO many different options that one can spend money on in 2020, and I am not rich!

Not only do I try to know my limitations, but also my options...

Cheers.

KarlD

The funny thing about diamonds for me is that for the longest time I didn't really care about winning them. I occasionally bought diamonds when I got a 100% offer, but more because I felt that because I spend so much time playing this game I should give some money to Inno than because I especially wanted anything. I started caring about diamonds because I didn't want to have to buy diamonds to make it through the Spire each week. Then I placed 2 Wishing wells and 2 genies and suddenly I was awash in diamonds where I bought a couple of magic workshops. Maybe it's just coincidence, but I mentioned this in the forum and suddenly was rarely winning diamonds. But, now I have 4 magic workshops which, with PoP spells, produce more supplies than I know what to do with and I am back to not really caring much about diamonds. Of course it's always nice to have more space so I will buy expansions if I am fortunate enough to accumulate enough diamonds for that, but at the current rate I'm accumulating diamonds that will be a long slow process.

Daiman Rahl

WTF, I must have no luck. I've had 2 wishing wells and now 1 Genie. The Genie has yet to give me Diamonds and the wishing wells, well the diamonds that I got there were rare in deed. As a player that supports Inno by spending money on the game I don't think the number of diamonds we get from the game is too much.
The Boss of the Spire has almost always given me pieces to the library. I think he has given me diamonds twice. So why all the fuss.
We should be happy that more diamonds are coming into the game, not complaining that there are too many. Anything for free is a bonus in my opinion.

Daiman Rahl

Almost forgot in my above Rant.
Has anyone converted the 2020 artifacts to 2019 Phoenix yet, just wondering what the conversion rate is so I have an Idea where my new Fire Phoenix might get too. ( yes I managed to get a new one), all thoughts on me throwing my first one away were bad in the end, LOL

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
We should be happy that more diamonds are coming into the game, not complaining that there are too many.
I think you're confused. Nobody is complaining there are too many. The amount given for the Top Boss should reflect an accomplishment. 100 Diamonds is a let-down for such a resource-heavy event. And now there will be fewer in total for completing the entire thing unless you are a 1%er who is in a driven fellowship.

Pheryll

Set Designer
Almost forgot in my above Rant.
Has anyone converted the 2020 artifacts to 2019 Phoenix yet, just wondering what the conversion rate is so I have an Idea where my new Fire Phoenix might get too. ( yes I managed to get a new one), all thoughts on me throwing my first one away were bad in the end, LOL

This image is circulating in the Beta forum. 3 Pheonix artifacts and 5 CC for 1 Coldfire artifact. I assume that also means 3 Coldfire and 5 CC for 1 Pheonix.
index.php

EDIT: It appears that the reverse exchange is a bit more favorable.

index.php

Last edited:

Deleted User - 4366037

So IIRC, Inno priced the artifacts at $80 for three, so in other words one way to view these exchanges is that it will cost players over $25 per 2020->2019 exchange, and over $50 per 2019-2020 exchange. Interesting.

Deleted User - 4565442

Sizes for chapter 16:
Residence: 5x4
Workshop: 5x6
Silk manufactory: 5x6
Scrolls manufactory: 5x6
Crystal manufactory: 7x4
Main hall: stays 8x8

manufactories (credit: Karvest - beta forums):

1584112606193.png

1584112618400.png

1584112636958.png

Pheryll

Set Designer
This is seriously ugly silk manufactory. I think I'll stick with L27 butterflies for a while, as I don't really care much about production rates anymore.

It could go back to butterfly. The butterfly was only in the level 27 upgrade, the other three from its tier were spider.

Yogi Dave

The butterflies are as pretty as the level 19 Elven elixir is joyous and fun. (You must see the animated version. A pic just doesn't work in its case).
It could go back to butterfly. The butterfly was only in the level 27 upgrade, the other three from its tier were spider.
That would be nice. But, please don't go back to spiders. Several people in my FS hate them. (Yes, most of them are girls.)

Deleted User - 4565442

Chapter 16 lore info:
Whole chapter will be combining Dwarven and Fairy races to work with each other.
Portal will be called "Senate", it's place where dwarfs and fairies meet to discuss possible alliance.
Dwarven Embassies and Fairy Embassies will be one of the production buildings around senate.
Amongst race goods there will be "dwarven ammendments", "fairy ammendments", "dwarven propositions" or "fairy propositions".

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.