• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarlD

In general it's best not to make negative comments on the quality of an argument, but rather make fact based counter arguments. Making negative comments about the quality of an argument will often lead to people feeling personally attacked.

I think what makes a building good or bad isn't just its stats, but its stats relative to something else. For instance, today's prize, the Mother Dragon, isn't as good in Chapter 16 as a Chapter 16 Venar's Rocks II, but it's a little better in Chapter 16 version than my Chapter 15 Venar's Rocks II. No, it's not a top tier cult/pop building, but many people will be very happy to have several of them to replace older buildings with far worse stats or to replace houses because they still have more pop/sq than a house does. If a building is better than what I have and is helping me grow my city then to me it's a good building.

Deleted User - 1178646

Well, at chapter 16 the new set is compared to the rewards about as good as my chapter 4 tavern set :D

Off course it has a much much much better culture bonus, lower KP, gives about twice the goods, some coins some supplies (nothing fancy)
It is absolutely perfect.
@elvenar, You have proven to arthur and his alternative personalities that sets can be worse than a may tree :D
now back to evolution buildings again please, so that if you decide to bring something good as event building we do not need a lot of space, I love small tiny 3x3 or 4x4 evolution style "sets" above some oddball weirdly shaped big set consisting of multiple buildings.

Deleted User - 4565442

June event with set building was not yet announced and we already know there will be July event (with
golem
evo building).

Looks like events every month. lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 4646370

June event with set building was not yet announced and we already know there will be July event (with
golem
evo building).

Looks like events every month. lol.
Source ?
And if it's true, FAs will be missing right ? If we assume 1 week + 1 FA week + 1 week between events, it gives a June event starting June 22, and then next event starting in August (catching up with its 2019 equivalent Summer mermaids).
And even without FA for May tree, starting midsummer event in July looks tight (especially we have >10 event-free days after May event as in Beta.)

Deleted User - 4565442

Source ?
And if it's true, FAs will be missing right ? If we assume 1 week + 1 FA week + 1 week between events, it gives a June event starting June 22, and then next event starting in August (catching up with its 2019 equivalent Summer mermaids).
And even without FA for May tree, starting midsummer event in July looks tight (especially we have >10 event-free days after May event as in Beta.)

July buildings are being added to client atm.
There might be no adventures. June event has set building, no need for adventure, no artifacts.
There is no FA after May event, it's confirmed on beta forums and FB live.
The reason is that you have have easily level 10 + level 5 trees without spending a single diamond.

Deleted User - 4565442

traders.png

Air Traders' Voyage - June event with Air Traders Set just begun on beta servers.

T6583

It’s probably way too early for this but does anyone know if the stats for the new buildings including the set buildings are up anywhere? I checked Elven Architect this morning and didn’t see anything under the buildings tab. Unless the buildings are really good I’m not sure how interested I’m going to be in the event and may just go after dailies. I’m not the biggest fan of sets due to how much space they take up and most of the time unless you get all the pieces to the set it’s usually not worth it to place it. In the past it wasn’t easy to get all the pieces especially if you had to win them as a daily offering and there was other dailies you wanted. Not sure how it’s being done this time with offering the set pieces. That also would be nice to know. I did see that the daily log in is staying which is really nice and that like the May event that once you finish the main quest line it moves to daily quests.

Deleted User - 4646370

For set buildings, from a beta player in FR forum :
Capture d’écran 2020-05-28 à 13.38.29.png

Capture d’écran 2020-05-28 à 13.38.40.png

Capture d’écran 2020-05-28 à 13.38.52.png

Capture d’écran 2020-05-28 à 13.39.03.png

Capture d’écran 2020-05-28 à 13.39.14.png
Values are for chapter 16. So mainly T2 production, with a weird shape.
Warning : it's a 1 day production for all buildings except Main Docks, which are 2 days but with early collect after 1 day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
spend them in the wholesaler or go convincing on the spire ....
Yea, no. Even if I didn't already buy at least one of each type of good with supplies most days that woul be a terribly inefficient use of 9 squares plus roads. And If I'm ever reduced to negotiating instead of fighting so much that 40k supplies makes a difference, I hope someone puts me out of my misery.

Deleted User - 3932582

Not sure why are we getting so much T2 production. Moonstone set (multiples) generates a ton of Scrolls, then there were Gingerbread Mansions recently (multiples again), now this. OK, Moonstone set is imbalanced with a fixed type production, but still, between those 2 I have no regular T2 manufactories and don't lack T2. Another grand prize with T2s, why? If don't want to spice it up with something interesting, at least make it T3. We haven't had those in a while - probably since Jesters' Tavern?

Alpha Lyrae

Not sure why are we getting so much T2 production. Moonstone set (multiples) generates a ton of Scrolls, then there were Gingerbread Mansions recently (multiples again), now this. OK, Moonstone set is imbalanced with a fixed type production, but still, between those 2 I have no regular T2 manufactories and don't lack T2. Another grand prize with T2s, why? If don't want to spice it up with something interesting, at least make it T3. We haven't had those in a while - probably since Jesters' Tavern?

This! I was just going to bemoan more scrolls....

Status
Not open for further replies.